D&D 5e

Moderator: Momo

wusa

D&D 5e

Beitragvon wusa » Fr 17. Feb 2017, 11:57

Hey there - or 'Moin'

Together with two other guys I am currently looking for players for our new D&D 5e campaign.
Although we are not all native speakers of the english language we will predominately play in english. If you are new to the game do not feel intimidated, because one of our guys is also going to play his first table top game and our first one or two sessions will be somewhat of a 'soft start' ;)

As we are planning to game once a month (weekends) we aim for a long running campaign, so if you are here only for a short time this may not be the right group for you.

We already have a DM, which is me, we will also play at my place in the Neustadt. Since I have a dog I think it would be suboptimal if you'd be allergic to dogs (but she's a very nice dog, she just barks when someone enters the flat but is a cutesy little doll afterwards). I also have two kids, one of which is still very small, so we have to respect their bed time ;)

EDIT: we have, with Paul here, three players and two others of whom I am not sure whether they'll actually take part. If you're still interested please let me know via pm ;)
Zuletzt geändert von wusa am So 19. Feb 2017, 19:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

PaulL

Re: D&D 5e

Beitragvon PaulL » So 19. Feb 2017, 13:50

Hi there,

I'd be interested if you're still looking for players.

I'm new to Bremen and Germany. I moved here for work about 3 months ago. I'm from England and used to role play many years ago (AD&D 2e) and would like to get back into it.

Thanks

Paul

wusa

Re: D&D 5e

Beitragvon wusa » Mo 6. Mär 2017, 11:38

At the moment we are in no need of players...

Zurück zu „Dungeons & Dragons“